I threw this together last night and LOVED it. It was very quick and easy - exactly the kind of meal I want to make when I get home later than usual. I had some chicken breast thawed, so I cooked that and threw it in there too. To be honest, the dish was so good it did not need the the chicken at all. I don't think it was worth the extra calories. Also, I had no terragon on hand, but I didn't feel like the dish was lacking at all. I can't wait for my leftovers for lunch today!
From EatingWell: March/April 2010
This creamy tortellini and vegetable pasta is a real crowd pleaser. To make it even quicker, use frozen chopped vegetables instead of fresh. Serve with: A green salad and whole-grain baguette.
54 Reviews for Tortellini Primavera
It's so fun to make something new for dinner that everyone actually likes! We tried this recipe last night, using frozen vegetables and it was so yummy!
Had to make this when I saw it in the magazine, we had everything on hand! Used cauliflower instead of snap peas. Absolutely delicious, this one is a keeper!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)