From EatingWell: March/April 2011
This simple tomato soup is perfect paired with your favorite grilled cheese sandwich. Make a double batch and freeze the extra for rainy-day emergencies.
4 Reviews for Tomato Soup
wonderfully flavorful, zesty tomato soup. I served it plain with freshly grated parmesan cheese and croutes (toasted bread rubbed with garlic and brushed with olive oil). Perfect. On second day, I stirred in a pinch of cayenne pepper for a kick. You could turn this into many different soups-add macaroni , beans and zucchini for a garbanzo style soup, etc. You could have a lot of fun with it. Enjoy!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)