This is the best salsa I have ever had. Thank you for sharing!
Tomato & Avocado Salsa
From EatingWell: EatingWell Serves Two
You'll love this quick and delicious salsa so much, you'll want to make it for every Taco Night.
5 Reviews for Tomato & Avocado Salsa
This salsa was so fresh and so amazingly simple to make. We all loved it on our fish tacos, but it would be great with other Mexican dishes or chips as well.
Very easy to make and all the ingredients were easy to find at the grocery store.
Delicious! A slightly different take on regular salsa or guacamole dip, sort of merging the best of both worlds. Perfect with the beer-battered tacos recipe. Also would be great as a stand-alone dip with tortilla chips. Very refreshing and just in time for summer!
OMG!!!!! Sooo good... and I don't even like avocado! Really good with the beer battered fish tacos.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)