Too much peanut butter. It drowns out the ginger and garlic and coats everything in an overwhelmingly peanut buttery slime. If I ever make this again, I'll cut the peanut butter in half.
Tofu with Peanut-Ginger Sauce
Tofu and vegetables get a dramatic lift from a spicy peanut sauce. Serve with a cucumber salad for a low-calorie, nutrient-packed vegetarian supper.
26 Reviews for Tofu with Peanut-Ginger Sauce
Made as per recipe with the following additions-
-Added two teaspoons of Sambal Oelek to the sauce
-Added one, large, julienned carrot with the veggies
-Replaced the green onions with 1/2 sliced white onion
I used black tofu and served it over brown rice. It was filling enough for four, including two growing kids, and we all liked it.
I made with sliced celery and cubed zucchini- Very Tasty! I love the combo of celery and peanut butter so great in this easy quick recipe.
The saucer came together in the time it took to sautee the tofu. I just dumped everything in the small bowl of the kitchenaid and ran it for a minute or so. I served the tofu over shredded napa cabbage and spooned on the sauce.
Delicious ! I would definitely add more ginger next time. My husband does’t like peanut butter, so it wasn’t best meal for him, but didn’t complain haha. Iserved with cuscus.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)