Since I didn't have tapenade on the shelf, I chopped up a mixture of olives and used a few tomatoes from the garden. This added zesty good taste to the bland tilapia...and got rid of those last few olives in the jars!
Tilapia with Tomato-Olive Sauce
From EatingWell: May/June 2012
Top tilapia fillets with a savory tomato-olive sauce that comes together in just 5 minutes. Look for tapenade near jarred olives in the supermarket. Serve with sautéed broccolini and farro tossed with toasted almonds.
2 Reviews for Tilapia with Tomato-Olive Sauce
I used Trader Joe's Green Olive Tapenade, which worked great. The recipe is so easy -- Tilapia cooked perfectly following the recipe. Gourmet goodness in minutes.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)