When I make this it gets eaten up almost before it hits the table. I have done it many times, with different mustard type, different onion types and different canned bean types. Yet it always tastes good
It's true, beans are good for your heart, and this tangy cold bean salad makes it a delight to get more of them in your diet. Plenty of added veggies supply crunch along with nutrients and fiber. This salad is great made in advance so it's perfect for a potluck.
3 Reviews for Three-Bean Salad
This turned out really good. I will definitely make again. Followed the recipe exactly. Used black eyed peas this time, because that is what I had on hand. It was my healthy contribution to a barbecue. Nobody guessed. They loved it.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)