We were looking for a good, easy recipe using some of what we had around in our cupboards and fridge. This recipe is very well-balanced, and leaves a delicious broth. Nothing to change at all.
Thai Red Curry Mussels
From EatingWell: January/February 2007
Watercress is prized in Asian cuisine for its peppery flavor and in this dish stands up to the sweet spiciness of the mussels in a coconut-laced red curry sauce. If you can find it in your market, use Thai basil for the garnish—it adds a unique sweet anise flavor that will make the dish taste all the more authentic.
3 Reviews for Thai Red Curry Mussels
Family loves this recipe! Curry broth will be thinner than traditional curry due to the lite coconut milk but the flavor is still great.
wonderful recipe..just delicious
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (86 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (22 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)