We were looking for a good, easy recipe using some of what we had around in our cupboards and fridge. This recipe is very well-balanced, and leaves a delicious broth. Nothing to change at all.
Thai Red Curry Mussels
From EatingWell: January/February 2007
Watercress is prized in Asian cuisine for its peppery flavor and in this dish stands up to the sweet spiciness of the mussels in a coconut-laced red curry sauce. If you can find it in your market, use Thai basil for the garnish—it adds a unique sweet anise flavor that will make the dish taste all the more authentic.
3 Reviews for Thai Red Curry Mussels
Family loves this recipe! Curry broth will be thinner than traditional curry due to the lite coconut milk but the flavor is still great.
wonderful recipe..just delicious
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)