I thought this was a pretty basic Thai recipe, really quick and easy to throw together. I'm a vegetarian so I used "mock duck" (Asian-style braised seitan) and doubled up on the veggies and coconut milk as well as the red curry. I would also recommend adding Thai holy basil to the dish.
Thai Green Curry with Duck
Thai green curry paste is a quick trick for turning a simple dish into an exotic concoction. Go easy on the spice mixture at first--it's kickin' hot. Once you get the hang of it, you can adjust it to your taste. Make It a Meal: Enjoy this saucy curry with rice noodles or brown basmati rice and a glass of sparkling wine.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)