I thought this was a pretty basic Thai recipe, really quick and easy to throw together. I'm a vegetarian so I used "mock duck" (Asian-style braised seitan) and doubled up on the veggies and coconut milk as well as the red curry. I would also recommend adding Thai holy basil to the dish.
Thai Green Curry with Duck
Thai green curry paste is a quick trick for turning a simple dish into an exotic concoction. Go easy on the spice mixture at first--it's kickin' hot. Once you get the hang of it, you can adjust it to your taste. Make It a Meal: Enjoy this saucy curry with rice noodles or brown basmati rice and a glass of sparkling wine.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (125 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (76 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)