Delicious and simple. I also used plain yogurt instead of sour cream and it tasted great.
This creamy sauce is a classic with chicken - and while tarragon is the traditional herb, thyme or rosemary would also work beautifully. Serve with sauteed string beans and wild rice.
7 Reviews for Tarragon Chicken
Absolutely delicious. People rave about this when i make it. and so simple!
Just made this recipe, as is -- it's terrific!
We loved it. Tasted like something from a restaurant. Will definitely do again. We left the wine out and added a little balsamic vinegar instead. Delicious!
Great recipe...doesn;t take a lot of time and low-cal! Great to serve with brown rice!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)