I've been looking for some new ways to prepare veggies for dinner sides and love cauliflower so I thought I'd give this one a try. My boyfriend doesn't care for capers so I left them out, and it turned out just AWESOME! It was so refreshing and unique, would be the perfect salad to bring to a summer get together. I let my coworkers try it the next day and they hounded me for the recipe!
Tangy Cauliflower Salad
From EatingWell: February/March 2005
The salty, lemony and spicy flavors make each cauliflower floret "pop" in your mouth. This chilled salad is a great accompaniment for a sandwich, grilled meats or even pot roast.
3 Reviews for Tangy Cauliflower Salad
We tried this without the capers, I don't really care for them, it was not good...don't know if that is the difference or not, we won't make it again.
Sue, Mountain Home, ID
My college student came home after finals and before summer session, I told her I was trying some new healthy recipes. This turned out to be a new favorite. We love it and it is wonderfully healthy and cool for a hot summer day.
Kaye, Greenville, SC
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)