This dish is delicious and easy to prepare. My husband and I have tried to incorporate several vegetarian meals into our week and this is a keeper! I had to fight my husband for the leftovers...and lost!
From EatingWell: May/June 2010
A tandoori-inspired spice rub and smokiness from the grill flavor these tofu “steaks.” While you’re there, grill some vegetables, too, to serve alongside. Serve with: Grilled eggplant and cherry tomato skewers and brown basmati rice.
12 Reviews for Tandoori Tofu
I made this for myself (vegetarian) and my husband using chicken for him. This is a versitle and flavorful method for preparing any protein for the grill - I bet it would be great with shrimp too! I like that you can dual purpose the oil/garlic combo into the yogurt sauce. This gave the tofu a really nice flavor - I will definitely make again!
I made this and served it with tabouli salad, it turned out great, I did not have any yogurt so I used sour cream, I used the extra firm tofu and it grilled just fine. A keeper.
Really creative and healthy twist!!
Served the dish with roasted vegetables. Very easy and quick to prepare. The tandoori flavor was great, but the tandoori sauce stuck to the grill pan somewhat while cooking.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)