From EatingWell: May/June 2013
In this homemade taco bowl recipe, we show you how to make a taco bowl with a corn tortilla using the underside of a muffin tin as a mold and then baking it to create cute little taco serving bowls.
3 Reviews for Taco Bowls
I was looking for a neat way to spruce up our typical taco night. I slow braised some beef for barbacoa and grilled some peppers, onions and grape tomatoes for the filling and served with homemade cilantro lime rice. Very good presentation and the deep shell allows for a lot of filling without making the taco soggy. Two and I was full fornthe night. Already thinking of other potential fillings. Definitely a keeper. Tip: Make sure to use corn tortillas. Flour doesn't get as crispy.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)