My children would have liked it better if I had served it over pasta instead of rice.
Sweet-&-Sour Turkey Meatballs
Ground turkey makes tender meatballs. If you do not have Italian seasonings on hand, substitute a mixture of 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram and 1/4 dried teaspoon basil.
4 Reviews for Sweet-&-Sour Turkey Meatballs
Very easy and delicious. The whole family loved it. Served over brown rice and added steamed broccoli for the side. Will definitely make again.
I love this recipe so much I make it once a week. I serve it on top of rice. It calls for mostly on-hand ingredients, making it an easy dinner choice. The prep/cooking takes some time, but is worth it.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)