This has become a staple in our house. It's very easy to make and the kids love it!
Sweet & Sour Tofu
This Chinese-restaurant standard is a simple dish to prepare at home. If you like, add a pinch of crushed red pepper or chile-garlic sauce to give the sauce a little heat.
12 Reviews for Sweet & Sour Tofu
I made this for my family tonight. I substituted chicken for the tofu and served it over chinese noodles. It was a big hit! My teenage sons said it was better than that stuff at the mall! I will definately make this one again! Thanks for this great recipe!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)