I made this to use up some stuff I had in the fridge/freezer. I didnt use the carrots, tomato and green onion because I didnt have any on hand. Instead I threw in some chopped bell peppers. This does require a lot of ingredients, but the end result is so worth it, the flavor combination is amazing!
Sweet & Sour Pork
From EatingWell: September/October 2011
Pineapple, tomato and pork combine in a sweet-tangy sauce in this easy, bright- flavored sweet and sour pork stir-fry. This dish does have a fair amount of acid (from vinegar, tomatoes and pineapple), which can affect the patina of your wok. So remove the food from the wok as soon as you’re done cooking, and if your wok shows any signs of rusting, reseason it (see Tips).
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)