Doubled the rub since I was cutting the breasts in half. Definitely liked. Will make again.
Sweet & Savory Grilled Chicken
From EatingWell: July/August 2011
This sweet and savory rub for grilled chicken relies on ingredients you most likely have on hand alreadyâ€”brown sugar, dry mustard and onion powderâ€”making it a quick recipe for a night when youâ€™re not sure what youâ€™re making for dinner.
6 Reviews for Sweet & Savory Grilled Chicken
eyeballed the ingredients. used regular yellow mustard since i didn't have dry mustard. also omitted the brown sugar (i forgot to add it).
grilled it and turned out quite tasty.
A Little strong for my 3 year old however mom and dad enjoyed. I needed to double the rub
My husband and I ended up throwing it out. Huge disappointment.
to dry, and a little bland
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)