People either loved or hated this very corny ice cream. My kids loved it, my husband thought it was "weird". The addition of gelatin make the ice cream mixture very thick and difficult to strain;however, the resulting ice cream was creamy and delicious.
Sweet Corn Ice Cream
From EatingWell: July/August 2012
Everyone loves sweet corn and ice cream in the summer. Here’s a recipe for sweet corn ice cream that combines the two! This rich corn ice cream recipe is amazing on its own or with fresh blueberries or warm blueberry pie.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)