This has become a staple winter dish for my family and friends. Even skeptics, once trying it, begged for the recipe. Its a winner - and even though the meatballs are so easy to make, I sometimes speed things up by using frozed turkey and or beef meatballs. Regardless, this is yummy and satisfying.
Swedish Cabbage Soup with Meatballs
From EatingWell: January/February 1993
A slightly sweetened chicken broth gives this cabbage soup its delicate flavor. Make it a meal: Swedish rye crisps are the perfect accompaniment.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)