This takes an entire evening to make. Unless you prep this is not worth it. After an hour of cooking the artichokes were still under cooked. They are messy to eat, you have more mess than food. Not worth it, not t all.
Sun-Dried Tomato & Feta Stuffed Artichokes
From EatingWell: March/April 2008
Flavorful sun-dried tomatoes and tangy feta add depth to the stuffing for these artichokes.
3 Reviews for Sun-Dried Tomato & Feta Stuffed Artichokes
This was my first attempt with fresh artichokes and the learning curve was a bit painful, but next time it will go much faster. Recipe is excellent and end result is worth the trouble. Even skeptical hubby admitted these were fantastic and asked for them again.
Just for fun
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)