Hubby and i both agreed this is not good and incredibly bland. No idea how this has such good reviews. What a waste of good produce. No suggestions on how to tweak/salvage this recipe.
Summer Squash & White Bean Sauté
From EatingWell: July/August 2008
Bountiful summer vegetables—zucchini, summer squash, fresh tomatoes—are quickly sautéed with protein-rich white beans and topped with Parmesan for a hearty dish. This sauté is endlessly versatile and works well with eggplant, peppers or corn. Serve with: Brown rice or bulgur.
22 Reviews for Summer Squash & White Bean Sauté
This was an extremely tasty meal! All the flavors worked very well together and it was easy to prepare. I cannot believe how filling it was too! I ate this over brown rice for dinner and was full for the entire night.
I added a little "Better than Bouillion" Chicken to it to enhance flavor, but we will have this one again!
Added asian eggplant sliced in thin rounds, served over wheat berries. Served with crusty bread on the side. Good for sopping up juice. Yum! Good suggestion and will try basalmic vinegar next time.
Carried it warm to a winery for a picnic dinner celebrating my hubby's birthday. Was a hit!
The flavors of the oregano, squash, and onions really worked well together. Tasty and hearty enough to eat on its own, too!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)