My daughter-in-love made these at Thanksgiving, and they were amazing. I tried the same recipe, but when I cut the biscotti, they fell apart. I made a few biscotti and a lot of Sugarplum Granola. I don't know what I did wrong, but I'd welcome any ideas.
From EatingWell: November/December 2010
Dunk these fruitcake-inspired whole-grain biscotti in a cup of hot tea or coffee.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)