This was fun to make and very tasty. I used butter flavored cooking spray in between phyllo dough sheets to save calories and time. The strudel turned out to be very crispy.
From EatingWell: May/June 2008
Spring's best combo—strawberries and rhubarb—fill this simple strudel for two.
4 Reviews for Strawberry-Rhubarb Strudel
It could have been just a touch sweeter but otherwise I LOVED it. Wondering if I could use tart cherries the same way? Would love any advice on this.
I quadrupled the reciepe for the filling and ended up with 2 large wonderful loaves of strudel. It's crispy and sweet and a great dessert! Definitely worth trying out :)
Very good!! Best served just after baking or warmed up in an oven or toaster oven to keep the strudel crispy.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)