Easy to make and tasty sundae sauce.
Nothing says summer like fresh berries. Try this simple sundae sauce over frozen yogurt for a scrumptious summertime treat.
6 Reviews for Strawberry-Raspberry Sundaes
This certainly helps appease a sweet tooth for those watching caloric intake.
great desert when time is short but craving a bit of sweetness.
Being on a diet sure can make a girl miss her sweets, so I was so excited to see vanilla frozen yogurt and strawberries on my meal plan. The FroYo is already pretty sweet, as are the berries, so I cut the sugar in half. Even then, it turned out WAY too sweet for my boyfriend and a little too sweet even for me (and I have quite the sweet tooth). I would eliminate the sugar altogether, but other than that this was quick (took me about 1 minute to prepare), easy and a good cure for a sweet craving!
Try it without the sugar. The natural flavor of the berries and yogurt is great and much better for you. Adding sugar seems to defeat the purpose of eating healthy.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)