Very yummy, and moist muffin. I'm glad to find a muffin that doesn't have a lot off butter and fat in it. I added blueberries. :)
From EatingWell: May/June 2009
We love the combination of strawberry and orange in this sweet breakfast muffin with a streusel topping. For a less conventional (but equally delicious) twist, try the basil variation. The hint of basil complements the fruity berries wonderfully.
23 Reviews for Strawberry-Orange Muffins
Just finished making them and they are pretty good. Made some substitutions, I used olive oil, soymilk, and added some blueberries. They turned out loverly :)
These muffins were good, BUT my strawberries made them wet were they settled in the muffin. I will make them again and next time I will chop the strawberries finer and maybe toss them in a little powdered sugar.
The Strawberry-basil variation was a hit with my husband... and when I told him what I was making he didn't seem excited. Soft and very delicious. I made a few minor substitutions... olive oil, bran flour and soymilk and they were still great!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)