I don't have an ice cream maker!
Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
An ice cream maker allows you to create your own frozen desserts with wholesome ingredients like fruit and yogurt. This one is a terrific alternative to commercial ice cream. It is fat-free and, even though it contains some sugar, it is very low in calories. When strawberries are not in season, frozen are a fine alternative.
3 Reviews for Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
This was wonderful (strong, perfect strawberry flavor with just a hint of orange), and so easy. I didn't have orange juice, so I used 1 1/2 teaspoons frozen concentrate instead, which worked great. I did notice that the longer this was frozen, it seemed to lose a little of its strawberry flavor. The serving size, 1/2 c., was plenty.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)