I thought these were great! It's really nice to know what's in my popsicles, because I made them myself. I left out the maple syrup, and it was still plenty sweet. They were crunchier (crisper/icier?) than a store-bought popsicle, but I enjoyed it.
Strawberry-Banana Smoothie Pops
From EatingWell: January/February 2011
Turn a strawberry-banana smoothie, or your favorite blended concoction, into freezer pops for a cool treat.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)