I cut the recipe down by half but I put a tablespoon of mint into the mix. I also added extra strawberries. The whole thing was horrible. It had a very strong taste, either from the buttermilk or the mint, and in the end I just picked out the strawberries. You'd be better off to just mix fruit into some yogurt with honey. It would also be cheaper and easier.
Strawberries with Minted Yogurt
Tangy, mint-infused yogurt makes a refreshing topping for fresh summer strawberries.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (85 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)