I cut the recipe down by half but I put a tablespoon of mint into the mix. I also added extra strawberries. The whole thing was horrible. It had a very strong taste, either from the buttermilk or the mint, and in the end I just picked out the strawberries. You'd be better off to just mix fruit into some yogurt with honey. It would also be cheaper and easier.
Strawberries with Minted Yogurt
Tangy, mint-infused yogurt makes a refreshing topping for fresh summer strawberries.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)