Not hard to make, and really excellent. Now that pork tenderloins are gigantic (how did that happen?) you can substitute lean loin without much difference, I think. A real revelation of the mix of oj and fish sauce!
Stir-Fry of Pork with Vietnamese Flavors
From EatingWell: May/June 1995
This easy stir-fry explores the exquisite flavors of Vietnamese cuisine.
2 Reviews for Stir-Fry of Pork with Vietnamese Flavors
This is one of my favorite recipes. I make it frequently for friends and family. I often prepare it a day ahead, and I like more sauce so I double up there. It is quick to make. The complex flavors get rave reviews.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)