Made this with soba noodles and the buckwheat flavor really added to the dish. This dish needed a bit more something--so the second time I made it I added a tablespoon of fish sauce and that did the trick. Also added some broccoli crowns, which helped bulk up the dish and bring green to the "vegetable rainbow" we try to eat each day.
Stir-Fried Noodles with Green Tea
Perfect for a hot summer's night, baked tofu, bell peppers and scallions are stir-fried with udon noodles in this quick and easy dish.
4 Reviews for Stir-Fried Noodles with Green Tea
I made this with regular firm tofu and just cut open a green tea bag as i could not find any loose leaf tea. It still turned out great. The only thing i added was a drizzle of soy sauce when serving. Delicious!
This is a good recipe but needs more seasoning than indicated, I followed the measurements exactly and found it bland. I will make it again but add more vegetables and more seasoning.
Sandra, Marquette, MI
This was a great recipe--I've never made anything with green tea, but this was delicious. I used teriyaki baked tofu.
Melissa , St. Louis, MO
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)