Serve in small dessert cups with a little dollop of vanilla ice cream on top. The sweet/tartness of the fruit plays very well with the richness of ice cream.
Stewed Rhubarb with Orange
From EatingWell: The EatingWell Healthy in a Hurry Cookbook (2006)
Tart rhubarb and sweet marmalade marry perfectly in this delicious compote. Try it stirred into plain Greek yogurt for a refreshing breakfast.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)