I love how this recipe came out. I accidentally made the sauce with parsley instead of cilantro. I would love to see the difference but this is a recipe that is very easy to remember and I will be making it again and again. I had some left over and they tasted amazing the next day after a minute in the microwave.
Steak & Potato Kebabs with Creamy Cilantro Sauce
From EatingWell: May/June 2009
Steak kebabs get a Southwestern spin with poblano peppers and a creamy sauce spiked with cilantro, chile powder, cumin and vinegar. The potatoes are partially cooked in the microwave before putting them on the grill so they're done at the same time as faster-cooking steak, peppers and onions. Serve with: Green salad and Spanish rice.
8 Reviews for Steak & Potato Kebabs with Creamy Cilantro Sauce
These turned out great. Easy to make and where budget friendly. Great way to stretch meat and not feel like you are skimping.
This meal was a huge disappointment. The timing was completely off. The steak was overdone, and the potatoes rock hard. Too much cumin in the sauce, resembled a concentrated ranch dressing. I will not make this again.
Everyone loves this, even my minimally meat eating daughter. I added more sour cream though to make more sauce.
These turned out really well! The cilantro sauce paired very well with the meat and veggies and everything was cooked perfectly. I took a picture and did a short review of these on my blog if you want to check it out: Steak and Potato Kebabs with Creamy Cilantro Sauce
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)