This was easy to make. I pressed the water out of extra firm tofu before tossing it with spices and browning. I used Acorn squash, Delicata's were out. I served it over brown basmati rice. It might need a little broth to help it along, the coconut milk was tasty but not quite enough liquid.
Delicata Squash & Tofu Curry for Two
From EatingWell: November/December 2011
This easy tofu curry, made with pretty delicata squash and hearty greens, cooks up in one skillet. To speed up the prep, use bagged chopped kale. Delicata squash’s thin skin is tender when it’s cooked, so there’s no need to peel—another time saver. Serve with quinoa or brown rice.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (84 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)