This salad went over really well at a dinner party! It was easy to put together, the flavors blend together deliciously, and it's something completely different and unexpected. I used a store-bought pomegranate & blood orange vinaigrette because I was pressed for time. Also added some reduced-fat feta cheese - it was just wonderful!
Winter Salad with Roasted Squash & Pomegranate Vinaigrette
From EatingWell: November/December 2010
In a combination of gorgeous colors, textures and tastes, this salad stars radicchio, frisee, pomegranate seeds and walnuts. It’s an elegant addition to your holiday menus. Sprinkle with Gorgonzola or another creamy blue cheese for an added burst of flavor and richness.
4 Reviews for Winter Salad with Roasted Squash & Pomegranate Vinaigrette
I brought this to our family's Thanksgiving dinner and received rave reviews. Very interesting mix of textures/flavors. Yum!
I was pressed for time, so omitted the squash and added thinly sliced apples. Very delicious!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)