I was looking for omega 3 recipes. My father is well past 80 with a healthy heart and has eaten sardines since childhood. Quick and easy.
Spring Salad with Tarragon Vinaigrette
From EatingWell: EatingWell Serves Two
A bold, layered salad that showcases sardines and asparagus, this beautiful dish adds variety to your weekday dining. If you prefer tuna to sardines or have fish from the night before, go ahead and use that instead.
3 Reviews for Spring Salad with Tarragon Vinaigrette
This reminds me of a quicker Salade Nicoise. It is beautiful on the plate and is a full meal with a side of bread. It is very quick to assemble and an easy weeknight dinner during asparagus season.
This salad is great. I had never eaten sardines before, but I wanted to try them since they are so rich in omega 3 and they're a "greener" fish choice. They taste a lot like light tuna, not super fishy or strong at all. I love tarragon, and the dressing is light and tasty. I added some radishes because I had a bunch, and they were a nice addition
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)