Spring Radish Salad
From EatingWell: March/April 2014
Let beautiful spring radishes shine in this simple radish salad recipe. Look for colorful radishes, such as watermelon radishes, French breakfast radishes, Easter egg radishes and green radishes at your local farmers’ market and make sure to use your best-quality olive oil.
- 2 bunches mixed spring radishes (about 1 pound), trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chervil and/or snipped chives
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- Arrange sliced radishes on a platter or individual serving plates. Sprinkle with herbs, drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt.
Per serving: 39 calories; 2 g fat (0 g sat, 2 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 4 g carbohydrates; 0 g added sugars; 2 g total sugars; 1 g protein; 2 g fiber; 114 mg sodium; 266 mg potassium.
Nutrition Bonus: Vitamin C (29% daily value)
Carbohydrate Servings: 0
More From EatingWell
In the dog days of summer, you don’t have to turn on your stove...Icebox pies are an easy and popular summer dessert, yet they're...Celebrate the season with EatingWell's best recipes from the...
Turkey sausage is a healthy, leaner alternative to...
You won’t waste half a day’s worth—or more—of calories with...
Celebrate summer’s fresh vegetables with our healthy recipes...
Getting your kids to eat healthy on a gluten-free diet can be...Chicken is a great ingredient for building a healthy and...
Gluten-free salads, soups and sides don’t have to be boring....
Healthy and slimming summer dinners shouldn’t be hard to find...
Beat the heat and embrace the flavors of summer with low-...
Our low-calorie pasta salad recipes will be a favorite dish...
Cool down with these healthy, homemade freezer pops. On hot...
If you find yourself short on time this summer, try these...
For a lighter option for dinner tonight, try making a quick...
Whether you’re a vegetarian or just looking to cut back on...
- Ease of Preparation
- Total Time
- 15 minutes or less
- Main Ingredient
- Vegetarian, other
- Preparation/ Technique
- March/April 2014
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)