I have made this quite a few times since the original printing. It is excellent. I usually finish it with a drizzle of lemon olive oil.
From EatingWell: March/April 2012
Asparagus, chives and fontina cheese top this easy pizza recipe. Serve with baby greens tossed with vinaigrette and pecans.
21 Reviews for Spring Pizza
This was fast, easy, and best of all yummy! I did make some changes, instead of using pizza dough I used whole wheat pita bread and thus has small pizzas. I also did not have chives so I used green onion and also added feta cheese. Turned out great!
We bought pizza dough from pizza shop. And used crumbled feta for the cheese and it was soooo good. And yes the asparagus cooks perfectly
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)