I've made this for my family since it came out in the issue. I've brought to pot lucks for years and it's ALWAYS gone! People love it.
Spinach Salad with Warm Maple Dressing
Pure maple syrup, as opposed to artificially flavored and colored "pancake" syrup, is an extraordinary cooking ingredient. Here it adds body as well as rich flavor to the dressing, providing a perfect counterpoint to the smoked cheese.
4 Reviews for Spinach Salad with Warm Maple Dressing
My 8 year old ate a plate full of this salad on Sunday and has asked me to make it again. Tonight we're trying it over regular leaf lettuce just to see how it goes. We highly recommend this salad!
LOVED this recipe! Great flavor and easy to make. I served it with Maple-Mustard Glazed Pork Chops which were also very good! Never would have thought of maple as an ingredient to sauce, and especially not combined with mustard, but it was just enough to give it great flavor. Will make the salad again for sure!
I don't even like spinach and I love this salad. I used GS apples instead of cukes as that is what I had on hand. Unfortunately, I was also out of pecans which would make this even more yummy. Will definitely make this again.
Lisa, Westborough, MA
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)