I love this dressing! Reminds me of a tasty ginger dressing at Japanese restaurants. I added more carrot and bell pepper and also topped it with shrimp and snow peas sauteed in soy sauce and garlic. YUM!
Spinach Salad with Japanese Ginger Dressing
From EatingWell: September/October 2008
This spinach salad tossed with spunky ginger dressing was inspired by the iceberg salads served at Japanese steakhouses across the U.S. Add shrimp for lunch or a light supper.
4 Reviews for Spinach Salad with Japanese Ginger Dressing
I made this salad, and found it was super quick to whip up, and had great flavour, and was nice and light. This is going to make it into my regular weekly routine.
fantastic! i substituted sesame oil, added a few red pepper flakes, and tossed with slightly warmed & wilted fresh spinach. ridiculously easy & delicious.
Quick, easy, delicious!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)