Never make this, unless you want to throw up after one serving. The hot feta cheese made me ill, but on top of it, the mix of the three (crust, hot feta and spinach) made me want to puke.
Spinach & Feta Soufflé
From EatingWell: EatingWell Fast & Flavorful Meatless Meals (2011)
This elegant spinach and feta soufflé gets its inspiration from spanakopita, the classic Greek pie made with phyllo pastry. While soufflés have a reputation for being tricky to make, they’re actually quite easy. Serve with olive oil-roasted potatoes and a tomato-cucumber salad tossed in a lemony dressing.
2 Reviews for Spinach & Feta Soufflé
Made this for friends. Incredibly easy yet impressive and delicious. I tried a dessert souffle after this, and found the egg yolk flavor overwhelming/unappealing. The fact this recipe has far more whites than yolks makes it much more appealing and much tastier.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)