Made this for friends. Incredibly easy yet impressive and delicious. I tried a dessert souffle after this, and found the egg yolk flavor overwhelming/unappealing. The fact this recipe has far more whites than yolks makes it much more appealing and much tastier.
Spinach & Feta Soufflé
From EatingWell: EatingWell Fast & Flavorful Meatless Meals (2011)
This elegant spinach and feta soufflé gets its inspiration from spanakopita, the classic Greek pie made with phyllo pastry. While soufflés have a reputation for being tricky to make, they’re actually quite easy. Serve with olive oil-roasted potatoes and a tomato-cucumber salad tossed in a lemony dressing.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (84 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)