I stopped making turkey burgers after very disappointing, bland results. This one is definitely a keeper! The spice makes it quite tasty, and the onions are a great addition. I will make this recipe again.
Spicy Turkey Burgers with Pickled Onions
Spicy Southwest flavors pair with sweet and tangy pickled red onions to create a standout turkey burger. If you're used to having your burgers made of beef with plenty of melted cheese on top, don't worry. You won't be disappointed. Serve with corn on the cob and sweet potato fries.
3 Reviews for Spicy Turkey Burgers with Pickled Onions
This recipe tasted great and was really easy. The onions would also taste awesome chopped up in a salad. I used a yellow onion since I didn't have any red in the house and they still turned out fine.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)