This recipe sounds delicious, but not at 368 calories and 14 grams of fat in one serving! How about taking out the dates or substituting fresh mango instead?
Spicy Energy Mix
From EatingWell: October/November 2005
Sweet mangos and dates mixed with crunchy pumpkin seeds get a dose of heat from a prepared spice rub.
7 Reviews for Spicy Energy Mix
I agree with the other comments: what spice rub, and why can't I mix my own? This "recipe" is useless.
a prepared spice mix is to ambiguos for an ingredient. there are too many mixes out there. how does one choose?
It doesn't sound good enough to try - don't like mangos and dates aren't my favorite.
Think I'll just go for the pumpkin seeds :)
I would like to make this as well, but what spice rub? There are too many out there - how about printing a clue.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)