These were great. I added some shredded lettuce and salsa to one of them. Corn sounds like it would be good in them too. This is perfect for a lunch or a hot summer night. Just make sure that you let the mixture sit for about 20-30 minutes so the flavors can blend.
Spicy Black Bean Sandwiches with Chipotle Mayonnaise
From EatingWell: July/August 1994
Canned chipotle peppers add a rich, smoky flavor to these black bean sandwiches. Make it a meal: Serve with crunchy Mexican Coleslaw and Papaya-Lime Sorbet.
3 Reviews for Spicy Black Bean Sandwiches with Chipotle Mayonnaise
Good dish. Added some pan fried corn (until slightly brown) to mix things up.
Simple, healthy & delicious. Didn't have the chipotle peppers on hand and it was still great! Only enough to serve about two people.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)