I added a tiny bit of maple sugar and it created an amazing snack!
From EatingWell: Fall 2002
Almonds get a kick from cumin and cayenne.
3 Reviews for Spiced Almonds
But how much is a serving?
This is a very tasty snack! I make hubby and my lunches every day and look for something that is different. While following Dr. Oz's food plan, this lovely snack works right into our lifestyle--very satisfying. Meets the flavor, salty, nutty yummy that we need. Thank you!!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)