I would swear I just ate something naughty. This is a delicous dish, full of wonderful flavor. I would make it a weekend meal as it does take time, but not to bad. My husband thought he was eating a gourmet meal, proud to present this at the dinner table, Yummy.
Spice-Rubbed Steak with Sautéed Wild Mushrooms
From EatingWell: January/February 2013
We love the flavor of wild mushrooms with seared spice-rubbed steak, but any type of mushroom will work. Like the rub in this steak recipe? Make a double, triple or quadruple batch to keep on hand for chicken and firm fish (swordfish, tuna and salmon) too. Store the steak rub in a jar or sealable plastic bag in your spice drawer for an instant dinner seasoning.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)