From EatingWell: November/December 2008
Two kinds of paprika, cilantro and lemon give Spanish flair to pork chops, tenderloin or shrimp.
- 6 tablespoons smoked paprika, (see Ingredient note)
- 3 tablespoons regular paprika
- 3 tablespoons dried cilantro
- 3 tablespoons coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon ground dried lemon peel
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- Combine smoked paprika, regular paprika, cilantro, salt, lemon peel and pepper in a small bowl.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 6 months.
- Ingredient note: Smoked paprika is a spice made from grinding smoke-dried red peppers. It can be used in many types of savory dishes and is available in some large supermarkets with other spices and at tienda.com.
Per teaspoon: 4 calories; 0 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 1 g carbohydrates; 0 g added sugars; 0 g protein; 0 g fiber; 211 mg sodium; 33 mg potassium.
Exchanges: free food
More From EatingWell
Ready in 30 minutes or less, these healthy spring recipes are...
Whether you’re making soup for an appetizer or a main-course...
Few things are more satisfying on a chilly night than a...
Asparagus is high in folic acid and is a good source of...
Comfort foods are notoriously high in calories and saturated...
Entertaining is made easy with these delicious brunch recipes...
Spend less time in the kitchen; plug in your crock pot! Slow...
Healthy dinners that fit in one bowl are quick and convenient...
There's nothing better than a quick, easy and affordable...
Our low-calorie comfort food recipes are soothing, comforting...
Your slow cooker is the perfect tool to prepare an easy meal...
If you’re hoping to get a better night’s sleep, try adding...
Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick’s Day! Celebrate this year...
If planning out quick and healthy meals for your family is a...
Adding lean protein, such as chicken, turkey, lean beef, low-...
Canned tuna is a quick, healthy and delicious option for...
- Total Time
- 15 minutes or less
- 8 or more
- Type of Dish
- Sauce/Condiment, marinade/rub
- Ease of Preparation
- November/December 2008