From EatingWell: November/December 2008
Two kinds of paprika, cilantro and lemon give Spanish flair to pork chops, tenderloin or shrimp.
- 6 tablespoons smoked paprika, (see Ingredient note)
- 3 tablespoons regular paprika
- 3 tablespoons dried cilantro
- 3 tablespoons coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon ground dried lemon peel
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- Combine smoked paprika, regular paprika, cilantro, salt, lemon peel and pepper in a small bowl.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 6 months.
- Ingredient note: Smoked paprika is a spice made from grinding smoke-dried red peppers. It can be used in many types of savory dishes and is available in some large supermarkets with other spices and at tienda.com.
Per teaspoon: 4 calories; 0 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 1 g carbohydrates; 0 g added sugars; 0 g protein; 0 g fiber; 211 mg sodium; 33 mg potassium.
Exchanges: free food
More From EatingWell
In celebration of EatingWell's 10th anniversary we picked our...
These easy weeknight suppers are inspired by the bountiful...
Take advantage of summer's bounty of fresh produce with these...
Muffin tins are great for making more than just muffins,...
Use your charcoal grill or gas grill for more than just...
Potato salad is a favorite summer dish, but classic versions...
It’s no wonder that the Mediterranean diet is considered to...
Enjoy the world’s healthiest diet with these delicious...
Make your own pickles! Get the most out of summer’s bounty by...
Berries and fresh summer fruit star in our healthy homemade...
Pork tenderloin is an easy and healthy addition to your...
Our healthy pepper recipes, including recipes for bell...
Fresh, sun-ripened tomatoes not only taste wonderful, they...
For a quick and healthy dinner, make one of our easy stir-fry...
While nothing quite beats eating quickly boiled or grilled...
From healthy blueberry muffins and blueberry pancakes topped...
- Type of Dish
- Sauce/Condiment, marinade/rub
- Ease of Preparation
- Total Time
- 15 minutes or less
- 8 or more
- November/December 2008