From EatingWell: November/December 2008
Two kinds of paprika, cilantro and lemon give Spanish flair to pork chops, tenderloin or shrimp.
- 6 tablespoons smoked paprika, (see Ingredient note)
- 3 tablespoons regular paprika
- 3 tablespoons dried cilantro
- 3 tablespoons coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon ground dried lemon peel
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- Combine smoked paprika, regular paprika, cilantro, salt, lemon peel and pepper in a small bowl.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 6 months.
- Ingredient note: Smoked paprika is a spice made from grinding smoke-dried red peppers. It can be used in many types of savory dishes and is available in some large supermarkets with other spices and at tienda.com.
Per teaspoon: 4 calories; 0 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 1 g carbohydrates; 0 g added sugars; 0 g protein; 0 g fiber; 211 mg sodium; 33 mg potassium.
Exchanges: free food
More From EatingWell
When you need a little pick-me up, skip the sugar-laden energy...
The Meatless Monday movement is growing in popularity across...
If you work out in the morning, refuel with one of these...
Few things are more satisfying on a chilly night than a...
Sunscreen helps keep your skin healthy and beautiful,...
Baked potatoes are the perfect accompaniment to your favorite...
These quick dinner recipes are tastier, healthier versions of...
A great salad deserves a great dressing. So we've created...
These delicious slim-down dinners all clock in at just 400...
Spaghetti squash is the ultimate pasta impostor: it is a...
These spicy recipes are packed with flavor and metabolism-...
The DASH diet (Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension) may...
Weeknight meals are made easy with these 20-minute, low-...
The next time you’re thinking about ordering takeout, put...
When you surround yourself with healthy and delicious food,...
If you’re trying to slim down, our low-calorie dinners to...
- Type of Dish
- Sauce/Condiment, marinade/rub
- Ease of Preparation
- Total Time
- 15 minutes or less
- 8 or more
- November/December 2008